- Be nice. We value diversity and encourage lively debate. We want people to feel safe and welcome posting here. Please be polite and respectful in your interactions.
- Be relevant. Please keep your posts on topic. When you introduce a new topic, please create a new post. Use headlines to help others find your content later on.
- Seek advice & share solutions. Strive to shed more light than heat on a subject.
- Share your expertise! Aim to post content that is informative, educational or encourages discussion.
- Be yourself. You don't need to share your real name, but you should not be impersonating anyone.
- Post content that is confidential, defamatory, misleading or deceptive, offensive, abusive, harassing, threatening, designed to intimidate or bully, or that infringes copyright or contains hate speech.
- Engage in commercial activity. Please do not use this site to promote the sale of goods or services.
- Use all CAPS in comments. Caps might be construed as yelling. Be careful with bolding or underlining – it can sometimes feel aggressive.
Engaging in any of the “don’t” behaviors may result in the removal of your contributions, the loss of posting privileges, or the deletion of your account.